Histys-History

Kill Jan in Jk3?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Kill Jan in Jk3?

• Kill jan?
    • Dont kill Jan?
    • Kill Jan and Kyle?
    • Not in Jk3

That way if Kyle sees Jans Death, with his own eyes. This will most likely push him towards the Dark Side, again.

Let Kyle become the Bad guy forever, then let someone else start a whole new character... to fight Kyle.

I think it would be an interesting story, but thats just me.

Let Kyle Katarn have a son or something before he goes over towards the Dark Side because of Jans (Real death): then Kyle would take Desann and Jerces idea.. of Galaxy Domenation and a army of force users into effect.

His son could learn the ways of the force (Light), (Dark), or (Both): Traditional JK1 or JK2 style, also "Father vs. Son" style (Traditional): That son would have a balance point leading up to, whatever he chooses to be on. Light or Dark.

Kyle gives him a chance to join him, to get revenge and to rule the galaxy as father and son.

or to defy Kyle Katarn and choose the lightside.

I dunno, all this was on the top of my head... so its not really clear.

My Bad everyone, its all good mashed pototoes and gravy!

Spam alert kyle needs to get transported to the Enterprise-E there just to many crew for him to handle so he is killed after picard realized he killed a good man he takes up kyles lightsaber and is taken back the star wars in place of kyle and picard becomes a better jedi then Yoda ever was LOL great storyline huh? (sucked ass but funny)

Archived