Home

The search function...

Thursday

...seems to be disabled?

Ideally, before posting this I would have searched the forum for previous threads about the same thing. Ah, the irony :)

The FAQ seems to think that it works: You can search for posts based on username, word(s) in the post or just in the subject, by date, and only in particular forums. To access the search feature, click on the "search" link at the top of most pages. You can search any forum that you have permission to search - you will not be allowed to search through private forums unless the administrator has given you the necessary security rights to do so.

Anyway, is it disabled for a reason? I've been trying to find out what happened to the Diary of a Crazed Mimbanite, but it's very hard to find any news...

This topic usually belongs in a Tech help forum of some sort, but I'll answer ye while I'm here. ;)

The searches would kill the server. I mean, many, many people would be using it at one time, and well, you get the idea. ;)

Welcome, Thursday! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

The quake 3 forums have an excellent search function... wish that perhaps more of the editing sections of this site could have searches pertaining to those forums alone. However I doubt this could be done so I'll sit here and pout. :p:D

Oh, and Obi is right for once... to many users, yet not right on another point. :) This thread would best belong in the Feedback forum where this issue has been discussed before.

Cheers ;)

Archived