Home

Train

kayaker

If you want to get better, first decide which type of game you want to get better at. right now all i play is CTF i've improved loads in the past month, the more you watch people, the ebtter you get, you just sort of learn tactics and techniques through playing loads.

Also look to see who is leading the game (most points/kills etc) then choose spectate from the menu and watch that player to learn good strategies.

if you need any more help you can pm me :D

Handicap yourself in a game. A couple of weeks ago I played an entire ctf map rotation using nothing but bryar, my accuracy increased quite noticably.

In fact, the strategy i've been adopting now I have high speed internet (only for half of the year though, university connection), I practise for a few days with each weapon until I master it then I move on.

I still favor the rocket launcher and flechette but I can make the kill with any other gun if need be.

First, read these pages when you have time, and dont only read and throw away, use your knowledge

http://www.jediknightii.net/strategy.shtml

http://www.jedimoves.com

Then figure out, Who are you, and what tactic do you like using the most? keep on dueling or going against opponents, dont be afraid to lose, because you'll end up beating them in the end.

And after you lose (if you do), observe how you lost, how did you get killed? how can you prevent that from happening?

If you're interested in improving your saber skills, try a No Force Duel/FFA, Saber Only Server.... NF Duel servers are abundant... there are a lot of SO FFA servers, but not many limit the Force that I've seen. Still there are quite a few to be found.

The reason I say this is because you can focus on saber moves without having to deal with push/pull, drain, grip, etc. By fighting a lot of people and watching the moves of others while waiting your turn (if Duel), you can pick up some techniques. You'll even find people that will be willing to help out if you ask questions.

My favorite servers are Hermes Place (Duel... all very good people. *No* BS there) and FES Public #1 (an FFA with Jedi Adept force level... no one gets to be "overly charged" in their force powers there).

On caution about FES: it has all the features of version 1.04... I dunno how, but it does. This means that Backstab is in full effect, but it is VERY easily countered with saber throw.

The last thing I would say, is learn the counters to different moves, weapons, force powers, etc.

Good Luck! and welcome to the JK2 community... we're probably the most wretched hive of scum and villiany around!

SkinWalker

Archived