Home

JK2 Bounty Hunter?

Shadyz

Would anyone be interested in a Mod liek bounty hnter for PS2? levels based around jango fett taking out leading jedi council members and/or gang rivals for payment? Does that sound good? Its just I dont have PS2 and think Bounty Hunter looks pretty good...maybe want to bring it to PC...I have started ona coruscant..just playing around but any ideas for missions? :D

Well, not to sound negative or anything, but why would we want to? Sure, Jango (all the Fett's for that matter) are pretty nifty, but now that the game has actually been done, why bother? I cant think of any real compelling reason to do a series of Jango Fett Bounty Hunter levels... unless you wanted to eventually turn it into a mod, , ala Counterstrike (instead of terrorists vs. C-terrorits, it would be Hunters vs. Jedi?)

Why not just do that with Jedi v Merc using something like Forcemod? In forcemod there is an option to allow Jetpacks for Mercs, for everyone, for Fett models only (Ones with Jetpacks), etc. The jetpacks even have a fully customizable fuel gauge.

In that respect, your wish has been granted. :)

-Orbital

Originally posted by Shadyz

Would anyone be interested in a Mod liek bounty hnter for PS2? levels based around jango fett taking out leading jedi council members and/or gang rivals for payment? Does that sound good? Its just I dont have PS2 and think Bounty Hunter looks pretty good...maybe want to bring it to PC...I have started ona coruscant..just playing around but any ideas for missions? :D

Well, there was a mod named The Hunted, that was something like that, except that it wasn't based on Bounty Hunter and followed Boba Fett instead. However Lucasarts shut them down because they were concerned that it might detract from there dear profits on Star Wars Bounty Hunter. Not very fair when you consider that Bounty Hunter is only on the PS2 and GC, NOT , however, on the PC!

Archived