Home

What the hell?

C Shutt

Why was that thread locked? You make a blatantly ridiculous comment like the one in your last post, and then don't give me the chance to respond? At least when I say something stupid, I give people the chance to call me out on it.

Whatever, here's that last post.

Originally posted by Boba RhettWhy isn't that a correct answer? Xbox wants to get their consoles out there so badly that their willing to take that hit. The real money is made in selling the games. Not the consoles. That's what he ment when he said that Nintendo was making a mistake by not, "putting out" so to speak.

It isn't the correct answer because it shows a complete disregard for anything resembling logic. For Microsoft taking the hit on hard-drives is a gamble, that may or may not pay off. I think it won't, but again, that's not the issue. For Nintendo to do the same would be a flatout bonehead move, they don't have the financial backing to try, and that was the issue before Special-Ed tried to change it into some stupid "which console is better" argument.

Not having to buy memory cards was a large selling point for me personally. Oh well, everyone is different. That's why you two will never see eye to eye, and that's ok.

No, we'll never see eye to eye because of his insistence on making baseless claims, coupled with the heinous crimes against logic he commits to try to back them up.

:rolleyes: I find some of your arguements rediculous, you find some of ours rediculous. What more is there to be said on that subject? Should we just repeat the same things over and over again for amusement? I don't like banging my head into a brick wall and that's what the conversation was boiling down to.

How should I go about closing thread then? It kind of defeats the purpose if I didn't close it. The purpose of closing a thread is to end a conversation.

Sometimes you have to know when to give up Carl. Look, a message board is used to have interesting discussions, true, but you don't have to be offensive in your posts toward the person you are arguing with. No matter how justified you may think it is, it's a big no-no here.

You'll have to live with it, or move on somewhere else.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Sometimes you have to know when to give up Carl. Look, a message board is used to have interesting discussions, true, but you don't have to be offensive in your posts toward the person you are arguing with.

Is expecting someone to actually back up their claims considered offensive here?

No matter how justified you may think it is, it's a big no-no here.

You'll have to live with it, or move on somewhere else.

I think I will. This clearly isn't much of a forum if it's run by people like Boba Rhett who threaten to take their ball and go home everytime they lose an argument.

What the hell are you talking about? We were just saying the same things over and over again because you so arrogantly believe that anything said that does not perfectly match what you say, cannot in any concievable way make sense. I say that different people have different views yet you refuse to accept this and write it off as making no sense.

CLOSED.

Archived