Home

How to Use Skins Using Lightstaffs and Dual Sabres?

Bowen

I have a question on how to use a lightstaff and dual lightsabres. I have downloaded and installed both the "JediPLUS" mod and the enhanced lightsabre mod. I'm not sure how to use dual lightsabres though. Is there only a few special skins that can use them or can any skin use them. Also it seems that if I want to use a lightstaff ala Darth Maul, I have to first load the "JediPLUS" mod and then start a game (in multiplayer of course) pick the Darth Maul hilt, apply it then leave the game and goto the main menu then load the "Enhances sabres" mod and start a new game again just to use the lightstaff. Do I have to do all of this to use a lightstaff and how do I go about using dual sabres?

Thanx in advance!

Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider

Any of them can use them, but some of them do not look right.

Do you know the command console?

Thanx for answering...yes I know how to use the console. Do I need to enter something into it during a game?

I downloaded and installed 'Enhanced Sabers 2.0' MP mod.

I think I know what you're talking about.

The dualbladed / single blade commands on the player screen don't take affect until you change your hilt and re-enter the game.

I have JediPlus installed, so all my hilts appeared under the Setup screen. Go there, change your hilt to Darth Maul, select double bladed in the menu, join spec, then rejoin the game.

The /dualblade console command doesn't work, so unless there is another command to enable / disable dualblade without changing hilts. I'd say stick to JediMod / JediPlus ;)

Archived