Home

Jedi High School 2003

editormg

editormg, thanks for working on this level. Don't mind the people knocking it. If JHS for JK1 sucked so bad, they don't have to waste their time downloading it (never mind the fact that they waste their time criticizing it here). Personally, I enjoyed the level and I look forward to yours.

Again, thank you!

yeah, JHS and ENC were fun, but that was also back in the day when players werent looking for the stuff they do now

in multiplay, balance, flow, and to some extent aesthetics are so much more important now, and those levels that we had fun on back in the day, just will not deliver to more "sophisticated" players

i mean really, i dont think id want to play empire night club or jedi high school in JK2:

for one thing, running speed was so much faster in JK then in JO (play JK a bit hehe - regular "jog", not even the run, is faster than the run in JO) - unless you scale the JK1 maps down, its way too much space

which brings up the looks of it... architecture wasnt really good at all - long square hallways and rooms, alot of repetitive textures

personally, i like where you are going, bringing some nostalgia for JK1 - which i believe to be the 2d best game ever made, and JO (SW quake) doesnt come close

...but i think you would be better off making a new map for the new game, and perhaps basing it off an older one

Archived