Home

Come visit our FFA Barry Server!!

Darth Maniac

This post is just to publicise the DJC Server. It is a UK based Barrysworld server and can be found at the following address:

BarryServer - DJC Temple Grounds 213.221.175.193:28072

The server is FFA and no typekilling or killing unarmed people is permitted. All are welcome as long as they follow these rules.

Server info can be found at our website: http://www.djctemple.com

See you there!!!!!

LOL u must need brain surgeory or READING lessons m8 YOU were laming on OUR server and so I used admin commands to try and deter u from unarmed and chat killing me and a number of other ppl not just DJC members ...... u didnt stop so we took measures and u were kicked for LAMING ......

In future if ur not happy with any of the admins the goto OUR forums and say something dont go off to lucasforums and say thats just rude and inconsiderate

FATTEH

Yeah D3 - I mean its one thing to disagree with an admins decision and thats fine - your opinion I guess. But to break into my thread to slag off one of our admins is not really fair considering u havent said anything to me via the DJC forums yet.

Bottom line is the server is well policed so that people who want to play in an environment safe from unarmed killers can do so. The impression I get is that you were looking for fights - how shall I say this - a little too actively.

The idea of the DJC server is that people fight when they want to. Its very different to your server for example which is out and out FFA. Ours is more sedate - People fight when they want to. Our admins are pretty lenient as long as you observe the "Do not attack unarmed and typing" rule.

mmm, let's look at this from the real angle shall we..

I join server, I kick two unarmed people.. I get told not to and do it again, i'll admit that. Then you use rcon on me, grip me and kick me to death. Fair enough.

Then I spend the next 7 minutes standing in the same place pressing K, but your all just standing there doing, well nothing..

Someone raises their saber "great I think, someone's ready to fight" and I kick them.. they look at me, take no action and I'm kicked from the server. Abuse of rcon #01.

As for not complaining on your forums, why should I have to sign up to forums which will probably spam my email inbox to report someone in your clan who your obviously going to take the side of? Common, lets apply some common sense here please lads.

I run the UKs largest community.. when it comes to being a fair admin I think you can trust a guy who runs a huge community and has respect from several clans and god knows how many people over a clan member who's just got rcon for the first time and is a tad trigger happy. I'm sure anyone who reads this ( not being in your clan that is, will agree with that ).

Yes I'll admit I was laming at the start. There you go.. I admit it :) Alas you still abused rcon.. whether your man enough to admit that is 100% your choice m8. I'm not bothered either way.

In finishing, imo you abused rcon. I'm an experienced and respected admin so it's not as if I can't judge correctly.

Hence my post, look out for FAT 101. It was a fair comment.

Good day :)

omg 1st i dont HAVE rcon control

2nd- u w-ere laming

3rd - you were NOT kicked from the server until u openly attack them wether it be a kick OR saber u had enough warnings and may i remind u that an adminkick is a resonable thing when u lame more than 5 ppl after being repeatedly told not to ......

and may i point out as far as im concerned he has disgraced his clan and name by this and i think these posts should be deleted as i consider them a personal attack and offensive to me ...

FATTEH

They're not a personal attack. They're called 'opinions' :cool:

You don't have rcon? Then I take the comment back. I'll change it to "Look out for someone in DJC who remains annoymous and has rcon on the DJC server, they abuse it." Oh, and stop exagerating :p

As for disgracing my clan, heh..so I'm disgraced in the eyes of DJC, a clan who don't actually do.. erm.. anything. Oh no. ;)

Good day.

:)

D3, this thread is an advertisement for our clan server, not an open invitation for you to make a personal attack on our clan's members and policies. Please refrain from making any further comments that may improperly slander the good name of the Dark Jedi Council.

As a player joins our server, a message is displayed on the center of the screen stating "DO NOT ATTACK UNARMED OR TYPING PEOPLE". It is fairly unmissable. Since you attacked two unarmed people, it was within the right of the bouncer, FATTEH, who is a secondary admin with limited rcon capability (even if he didn't know it;)), to maintain balance and order on our server. If you, as you stated attacked someone with their saber up, and you were unjustly kicked, then on behalf of the council I apologize. It was our mistake, and from time to time, we make those. We are only human.

Please take notice, that if you were laming you could very well have apologized, and it would have ended there. All in all I believe this a simple misunderstanding on both parties behalf, and I would like to end now. If you would like to continue this argument, you may bring it to our forums, where I will PERSONALLY gaurantee that your email will NEVER be spammed.

On a side note, the DJC is a very relaxed clan. We are not about winning tournaments or fighting constant battles. We are a community of friends, one that I am very proud to be a part of. We play to have fun, and through that, we as a team are closer than any other clan that I have ever seen. Please do not attack our clan philosophy by saying that we "do nothing", cause if we're just standing there with our sabers down and chatting on our server, that is our prerogative, and we are entitled to it.

I hope this clears the matter up.

Thank You.

[DJC] Darkstar

Archived