Home

Check out my new avatar!!!

Guest Thrawn

Well, what do you think? I croped it, shrunk it, and make the background transparent. Does it look sweet or what? :D

BTW :Rubber shoes in motion." :D

Guest Darth_Venage
Originally posted by Young David

What is it? ... I really have no clue.

its a ground trooper off of Red Alert 2, but as i dont have RA2 i can't specify what unit it is.

Guest Sherack Nhar

I like your avatars!

Tesla troopers are awesome... theirs lines are incredible! "Ground yourselves!!"

Jackal, your avatar is good too! It's very stylish, I like it better than your other one.

It looks like Luke to me too. . . How strange. . . ;)

BTW To all the "Stinking Commies" posters: I'm not a Commie! I actually play as Korea. I just like Tesla Troopers ok?! They are sooo cool! :D

BTW I agree with you Sherack. Their lines are the best in the game! My favorites are: "10,000 volts coming up!" and my all time favorite is: "Rubber shoes in motion!" :D

Maybe I'll make a Teslatrooper smiley. :D

It looks like Luke to me too. . . How strange. . . ;)

BTW To all the "Stinking Commies" posters: I'm not a Commie! I actually play as Korea. I just like Tesla Troopers ok?! They are sooo cool! :D

BTW I agree with you Sherack. Their lines are the best in the game! My favorites are: "10,000 volts coming up!" and my all time favorite is: "Rubber shoes in motion!" :D

Maybe I'll make a Teslatrooper smiley. :D

Guest Sherack Nhar

But the best lines in the game are from Dugan and General Carville... Those two lines will forever be remembered:

"We're supposed to be ALLIES, you MANIAC!!!" - President Dugan

This line is just so STUPID! Such an un-diplomatic way of talking to the head of another country! The part that it comes from the mouth of the president of the USA makes it even more funny!

Here's the second one, and my favourite in the entire game:

"Zoviet invajion gonvirmed!" -General Carville

The first time I heard that one, I was literally out of breath from laughing too much!

However, if we exclude the filmed cutscenes, then the Chrono Commando's voice and lines are the absolute best.

"Huu-ra." "A lil' C4 an' that shou'd do it."

Originally posted by TheJackal

Is that Luke skywalker in front of the US flag?:confused:

Yep,

:D Proud American and SW Fan!!!!:D

It looks like one of those OLD Superman Cartoons, where Superman stands in front of the Earth and the American Flag with his arms crossed.

"It's the American Way"

...I don't know HOW I remebered that though...:)

Archived