Home

how do u make the fly_xwing code work?

lukeskywalker1

You can't make it work. Originally raven had planned for part of the game to include an x-wing flight, such as they did with the ATST, but they took it out, trashing all the code and animations, etc with it. However they forgot to take that command out. There is no way to fix it unless you write the code, animations, etc yourself into a mod and test and retest it. Otherwise, forget that command, it's useless. Why they didn't take it out with either the 1.03 or 1.04 patches is beyond me.

It works for me on Artus_Topside, it IS however almost impossible to control...

it fires AT-ST light cannons that are totally silent however, and will accaisonally crash your game on some maps...

It's not usefull at all as It flies at the same speed as the X-wings flying over....actually I think thats what makes it work on that level...

Originally posted by Russk Rijann

It works for me on Artus_Topside, it IS however almost impossible to control...

it fires AT-ST light cannons that are totally silent however, and will accaisonally crash your game on some maps...

It's not usefull at all as It flies at the same speed as the X-wings flying over....actually I think thats what makes it work on that level...

It didnt work:( :(

Archived