Home

Welcome and a few questions

Guest Jedi Prince

Guest Jedi Prince

Hi!

I'm new here but I know lots about SW:GB. I have a few questions about these forums.

1.How do I put a picture into the little sidebar on my posts?

2.What is the ranking system all about?

3. Can you make your own smileys and submit them to this site?

Welcome Prince, since you know alot about GB (like most everyone here) you should fit in, and, you know that Garry Gaber is the director of the game. He has a few posts here that answer many question, the link is here . You should definately check it out if you haven't already.

Anyways, about your questions....

1. Go to the "user cp" button at the top of the page. Then go to "edit options" on the bar on that page. Then go to the bottome of the page and click on "change avatar." There are some you can choose from, or you can upload your own. But it has to be under 70x70 pixels and 20000 bytes. If you need an animated one editted, just ask me or darthfergie or Young David.

2. Your rank moves up every 50 posts, and when you get to 1000, you can choose your own rank.

3. Of course! Smileys are always welcome, as long as they are good ;)

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Welcome Prince, since you know alot about GB (like most everyone here) you should fit in, and, you know that Garry Gaber is the director of the game. He has a few posts here that answer many question, the link is http://forums.galacticbattles.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413 . You should definately check it out if you haven't already.

Your link is bad Tie Guy

here :D

And here is a better answer to your questions...go right here

Archived