Home

caught in the garbage processing center

norge roi

what you have to do is...

restart from just before you need to jump off the moving garbage conveyor, instaed of letting it take you underneath the little tunnel bit into the crusher thing, jump on top of the tunnel type thing before you go under it, i think you need to jump slightly to the left and land on this little ledge, then on to the roof.

you can now drop down over the crusher :D

:wavey:

• 2 weeks later...

i have another question... i am on the same level, i have jumped up through the garbage smasher and everything and made it through that big put thingy and i'm at the part where you can use the force to pull that big thing, but it won't go far enough for me to get behind it... i have gone back and forth to every conceivable corner on this level and nothing is happening, what do i do?

norge, the best thing might be to restart the level since you've got so little life left.

Singin and j19r19,

It sounds like you two are at the same place in the game....

In the main compactor area, find the one compactor that does not have a cart under it's chute. Jump up and run thru to the door on the far side.

Enter the next room and make it to the end of the bottomless pit of crates and follow the way until you reach the garbage cart.

Pull it. Retrace your steps until you are in the main compactor area again. Find the door that has the long hallway ending with another garbage cart and Push it. This will reveal a conveyor.

Archived