Home

NPC Spawn

Murray the Demonic Skull

I read on one of the guides on this site that you could spawn NPCs like Storm Troopers from the SP game in a MP game. I tried cheating and doing the command but it says it doesn't work, do I need an addon or plugin or mod to be able to do this, or do I have to move something?

Or is it all bogus? Much help would be appreciated :)

It's possible in JediMod / JediPlus. ;)

mod_debugcheats

-"1" Can use cheats like /g2animent to spawn stormtroopers. First you must use the cheataccess

command with your client number to give yourself access to these cheats. So if you were the

server in non dedicated mode you would do /cheatacces 0 in console to give client 0 (you)

access to the cheats. You could then do /g2animent to spawn a stormtrooper There is also

/g2platoon to spawn a group of stormtroopers

-"0" Disable (no real reason to have it disabled since you need cheataccess to do anything with it

I had some fun earlier with these commands, very funny :)

Check cvar_list_readme.txt included with JediMod 1.2 to see how to use the /g2animent command to spawn specific entitys with weapons / health and general bot behaviour.

Im not sure and mp but in sp all you have to do is press the shift key and then ¬, once the console is down type in "helpusobi 1" without the speech marks and press enter,

then type in "npc spawn...." and who ever you want to spawn with personally i like taing on the reborn, i think this only works in "the pit" im not sure so your going to have to open up this map before being able to do the code.

Hope that helps,

peace:cool:

Originally posted by cybersurfur

Im not sure and mp but in sp all you have to do is press the shift key and then ¬, once the console is down type in "helpusobi 1" without the speech marks and press enter,

then type in "npc spawn...." and who ever you want to spawn with personally i like taing on the reborn, i think this only works in "the pit" im not sure so your going to have to open up this map before being able to do the code.

Hope that helps,

peace:cool:

This only works in singleplayer.

Archived