Home

Does anyone know....

Darth Kaan

what causes a pinkish tint to appear on textures? I made a map in SP mode, (following RD's tutorials) then changed the .def file to MP, to add the finishing touches, spawn points, etc.

Now all textures (both custom and stock) have a pinkish tint to them. What causes this anomoly?

I'm jst a newbie, but i think i mite know, if u changed to MP after u'd made the main level u mite have caused a little conflict. Some of the stuff u hav in SP is different from wot u hav in MP, if any of that stuff was on ur textures or nething, that mite b ur problem, but cud some1 verify this, cuz i dont want to b misleading u

I honestly was thinking the lighting may be it, because eveywhere textures are "fully lit" by the lights, they are fine. The pink tint is only on the textures where the lights radius starts to dim (IE other than right in the center of the lights brightest point).

I deleted all the lights, and then added a few new ones to check. Same thing happens with the pink tint however. This sucks because the map was 95% finished. Oh well...

Archived