Home

Bounty Hunter

Old Rep Knight

What do you think of SW:Bounty Hunter?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of SW:Bounty Hunter?

• Better than expected
    • As expected
    • Worse than expected
    • No opinion, I am waiting for KOTOR :)

Oh yeah....we all need a good distraction til the game comes out! :D

I myself just picked up Jedi Outcast for Xbox last night! :D That'll keep me busy for a while! Playing in the arena against the "bots" is kinda cool *shrugs*

I have played it many times on pc (a friends).......it's just that my pc isn't powerful enough to handle it :(

:p

not out in germany so far....

but I think I'll get it too...

This is from IGN:

"Presentation

This game bleeds Star Wars from every pore. From the design to the menu, to the sound effects, it's all in here. 9.0

Graphics

Camera issues and somewhat choppy animation aside, Bounty Hunter still looks phenomenal. The ILM cut scenes rock. 8.0

Sound

It's Skywalker Sound and John Williams, need you really ask? 9.0

Gameplay

The bounty system could use some work and the enemy A.I. is Gumpish, but the levels are tight and the puzzles are fun (for once). 8.0

Lasting Appeal

Six worlds and 18 missions plus a boatload of alternate bounties, Easter Eggs, and hidden goodies. 8.0

OVERALL SCORE (not an average) 8.2"

"

I wasn't really into this game because I don't have a gc or ps2.......until I've seen a few of the commercials. O.O

Man, does it look incredible. I am a Jango fan as well. ^_^

Thx for your little review there Com.......look at this game a little more, I will. :D

IMHO i think starfighter was one of the worst games to be released by lucasarts. The version on the Xbox felt so souless it really was dissapointing. And the 'force' powers the jedi ship could do just gave it that edge of un realism. Despite this im not digging at LA's i think JKO was an amazing game same with rogue leader by factor 5. Hopefully, BH will live upto the hype and i cant wait to get it! :D

Archived