Home

Preview Videos

DeTRiTiC-iQ

Yeah, on warring factions how the hell did you do those jumps? It looks like you're wall walking but you can't cos obviously you got a gun in your hand. Plus your HUD looks different to any other I've seen, where the health and shields are displayed looks well weird.

Originally posted by Kainite

Yeah, on warring factions how the hell did you do those jumps? It looks like you're wall walking but you can't cos obviously you got a gun in your hand. Plus your HUD looks different to any other I've seen, where the health and shields are displayed looks well weird.

cg_hudFiles "1" to get your console like that, you get accurate assesment of what force you have left, but it's only good for 1v1 as scores arent shown...

That was what I thought at first but its more complicated. It works on any surface provided its not angled away from you.

It requires you either use Speed or Speed + Rage. Basically you jump and don't let go of the button. The idea is that you are falling fast as you hit the surface, then you bounce up at the same speed as you hit the wall.

Archived