Home

New Republic

Guest Master Kenobi

Guest Master Kenobi

<font color="lightblue">Sounds corny, I know, but it seems to be what many people want. A return to the old ways of this forum. A reconnection to it's roots. I suggest an end to all meaningless titles, uncouncil, sith order, council, shadow, ect. I suggest we forget about a unified league of wise or funny people and just be. Let's return to the basic intent of this forum, JPB and Star Wars, and forget all the petty squabbles. I say, welcome to the newbies and old friends alike, let's make a forum that helps people, has fun, and talks about Star Wars. I don't want to be a leader or a follower in this forum, simply want a return to the old, fun ways with new ideas included. Now, who's with me?! Let's make a forum for the greater good!

(sorry for the melodrama)Please Respond...

May the Force be With You....

------------------

obi_saber1.jpg

Wise, Honorable Jedi

Guest Sith Lord Rage

It'll never work. You'll see. People cherish their right to be stupid on the message board more than they cherish the board itself.

------------------

SITH-FURYRAGE.jpg

Formerly Maul, Sith Lord

"At last we have had our revenge"

Guest Master Kenobi

Perhaps if less doubted and more did it would work RAGE.

------------------

obi_anakin.jpg

Wise, Honorable Jedi

Amen brotha, preach on

can I get a witness from the congregation!?!?

this forum needs to get rid of all the kiddie crap, I don't have a problem with councils or anything, just the misuse of this board through people insulting each other and whatnot. The point of this forum is to discuss Star Wars and more specifically the game Jedi Power Battles. ok, fine.

Of course other topics will be presented, because we all get a little tired of discussing how to access Ki-Adi-Mundi. My advice is keep it tasteful, and we can all enjoy a forum with out the insults and the teenie-bopper nonsense.

Guest Rogue_Jedi

It can work if you stick to topics posted, ignore the stupid posts and perhaps interject some humor on their behalf. They'll go away eventually but probably not peacefully. That's where the moderator comes in...

------------------

"May the Force be with You"

Guest Master Kenobi

BTW, Jedi qui-gon, your pic is cool, It's just Obi-Wan with a different head.

If you would like a new one, I know of a few

I could post the url if you are interested

and thanks for the support by the way.

------------------

obi_anakin.jpg

Wise, Honorable Jedi

Guest Master Kenobi

Shadows always fear the light.

------------------

obi_anakin.jpg

Wise, Honorable Jedi

Guest liquidkid

an end to the uncouncil? rolleyes.gif i think you're a few bricks shy of a load.

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

LiQUiDKiD

-UNcouncil Master of Insults, Supreme Chancelor's Hitman, All Around Bully.

P.L.U.R. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> JEDI-4-LIFE <> MCL

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

THanx kenobi. I would like those urls! Good speech we all gotta stick together and return this forum to it's good roots!

------------------

Untitled-5.jpg

Guest Master Kenobi

Yes but shadows simply follow us, never moving on there own, you AND the shadows are weak by nature.

------------------

obi_anakin.jpg

Wise, Honorable Jedi

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Liquid kid is rite the Un-Council will remain. We are not obscene and we are tired of people complaining about the board. That is what we are the group that doesn't complain about stuff, except flooding we don't like that. So continue to complain and we will continue to have fun and help those who need it.

------------------

raist6.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Master Kenobi

May be you should try meeting girls rather than beating yourself. Just a thought

------------------

obi_anakin.jpg

Wise, Honorable Jedi

Guest ForeShadow

Hahahahahahahaha!! You believe you can destroy the Shadows? Against the light we are most visible; in the dark we are still around... to destroy us is to destroy yourselves. We are the Shadows of this board. In order to destroy us the board must crumble, also.

[This message has been edited by ForeShadow (edited May 09, 2000).]

Guest ForeShadow

Yes, there is. But must I explain it to you? By god, to think these people would have put two and two together by NOW...

well, honestly, I haven't put two and two together (that makes 5?...no, no...3?...well, whatever)

could you give me some clues here, I'm starting to get a headache

------------------

Kylilin, Jedi Master, and overall silly guy

Nice talkril.gif

don't worry guys, I have a pretty good idea of who you guys are. I'm not that dumm, or is it spelled dum? no, wait, i got it, DUMB!!! but for now I shall keep my speculations to myself.

------------------

Kylilin, Jedi Master, and overall silly guy

Nice talkril.gif

Archived