Home

Village in the forest

Wehutti

You and other characters in the forest. So you decide to build a village, what improves if you want. Collect resources and build everything you want. Make a character with this form:

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Appearance:

Here's mine:

Name: Trakk

Species: Gungan

Personality: likes to work, quiet, born in Otoh Gunga

Appearance: got a sack of booma on his back.

Name: Kanaek

Species: Wookie

Personality: Born Leader, hard worker, and is wise beyond his 200 years of age. :D

Appearance: A normal 6' 5" Wookie with a Bowcaster slung over his shoulder, a Utility Belt with Commlink, Quarrels, and a few spare pouches, he also caries a pack on his back at almost all times.

He also has a wife and son.

Kanaek (Ka nake) surveys the area looking for a tree at the right height. He quickly spots one, climbs it, and begins assempling a large Platform about 50 feet up the trunk of the tree using a bunch of vines, sticks, and a lot of bark. Which ends up totally encirling the Tree and is surprisingly strong.

He then takes sheets of metal scavenged from various areas in the forest and a lot of sticks and mud to make a perfectly insulated outer wall and the same mixture to make a series of inner rooms. Finally he and his wife and sun take a bunch of large leaves (and when I mean large I mean LARGE) and put them over the whole assembly overlapping so that there's not a single hole in the whole roof.

The whole 'Tree House' is practically invisible from the Air and Ground.

If we have access to modern materials he introduces all of the modern conveniences into the house, nice floors, nice REAL walls, and all of the appliances neccesary to have live a 'comfortable' life by today's standards. From outside you would never guess that the house is this advanced.

His last step is a cleverly disguised series of ramps that lead to his front door.

He nows has his Family's House.

((HAH! And I bet YOU were thinking I would just have said 'he builds his family a house :D))

Trakk: "Hey, yousa up there! Yes, yousa. Nice house yousa got there. The only thing is bad that we haven't got any materials left. We must collect some. By the way, what tools have yousa got?"

ooc: Welcome into the forest! I'm happy that someone has joined.

((OOC: If you're planning on playing this as close to GB as possible that ain't too great an idea...))

The giant wookie opens up a large trunk spilling out 2 welders, a Rock Cutting Laser, and a nice big saw.

((OOC: I reccomend that until the 'village' is started an running fairly well that each player get himself the resources.))

Grabbing his saw Ka goes out in search of some good trees for wood to build a Look Out stand.

Trekk: "Ok, then. What have mesa got? Some boomas. Well, I could try..."

*throws a booma to a tree*

*the tree falls down*

Trekk: "Hey, that worked very good! Wait, I can't tear appart the tree with boomas! I need a small rock."

*looks around for a rock*

Trekk: "Ah, here's one. Ok, here is a stick and here's a rock. I wonder..."

*tries to make an axe from the stick and the rock*

Trekk: "Ah, yes. Ancient Gungans used thisen long ago."

*starts cutting the log*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived