Home

Royal Crusaders, Berserkers or Reb Mounties?

lukeiamyourdad

Which one is better?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better?

• Royal Crusader
    • Beserker
    • Rebel Mounted Trooper

The printed picture of a banana is fairly inedible. However, printing a picture of a printer on a banana means that you could (figuratively speaking) 'eat' the printer, while eating the banana at the same time.

Ah! Yes!

Bananas are soft and mushy, while printers are hard and strong. Which do YOU like?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The printer would win in a fight, IF it was connected up to a computer. This is because the computer is (naturally) possesed of an incredibly high-tech AI, and can move. Thus, the computer and the printer keep dodging Godzilla, all the while shooting laser beams at it (and printing some attack bananas).

If the banana can be reincarnated, the printer can have a computer. It's only fair.

This computer and printer are special! They have been outfitted with special high-tech Kill-O-Zap guns, and a special hover-field made possible by Bistromathics. Quite an advanced brand of science if you ask me...

The attack bananas are special. They're not printed on paper. This is a special printer which can actually form objects using special object-forming lasers. They're just like normal bananas, except they have arms, legs, eyes and mouth. And tommy guns.

Picture those people who dress up as bananas, except smaller, and dangerous.

Hey! Look!

:bdroid1:

If you put yourself in the right frame of mind, that could be a banana....

Originally posted by Sithmaster_821

JEDI, go see the Alien Jedi Thread:sheepdanc :sheepdanc

Oh my god that smilie RULES! it looks like the stay puft marshmallow man! but the monkey is pretty cool too! :monkey4:

as one of my friends from work says... it's all about the chimps and midgets!

and the best is that now we can :hang1: windu too!

Mmm... I like marshmallows..... especially live dancing ones.

Ooh! New smilies! Hmm, let's see if I can find some.....

I think these ones are new.

:cowdance

:headbump

:podrac:

:sheepdanc It's actually supposed to be a sheep. But I prefer the dancing marshmallow idea.

Pbguy- I just noticed your 'location'.... better hope he doesn't see that...

Archived