Home

A cheat to beat Maul with Plo

Guest BriGer

When you are on level 10 (in PSX version) and you fight Maul for the second time you have to do the Maul Clone trick, then you have to lure Maul-2 to where you fight Maul-3

Once you have both in sight pause the game and press

Square, Square, L1, L1, L2, L2, R2, R2, R1, R2, Circle, L1, Square, Triangle, L2, R2, R1.

Now press Power on your playstation. Plo will shoot out his force static followed by force darkness. Maul will die, but Plo will be sacraficed in the effort. Now pop in your Phantom Menace movie and fast forward to Qui-Gon's funeral and it will be Plo Koon instead of Qui-Gon, you just have to squint really hard. This FMV is much more photorealistic then the others and you have to admit that entering the code in just feels right.

Guest Hannibal

You forgot to mention that while doing all this you must have your fingers crossed behind your back and be wearing a t-shirt that says "The Yankees Suck!".

------------------

Man Eating Vice President of the Un-Council

He likes it when you back that thang up, its the Orange-Karate Guy Thingy

wushu_small_ani.gif

"Death to the dead!"

Guest Dave Maul

You forgot to mention that between the R1 and R2, you need to press the mysterious "Omega" button, hidden inside the actual controller.

------------------

Banner.jpg

It's true! George Lucas even said so! Here's the e-mail-

Subject:A cheat to beat Maul with Plo

Hi, I just found an excellent cheat, you press a few of those R and L buttons and like the title says you can beat Maul with Plo. I am also trying to work a Darth BriGer into the plot of Episode 2. You already have a few scenes where you steal Amidala's heart, and kill Mace, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda. As this makes a few continuity errors with the original 3 films we have decided to rename the series to "BriGer's Star Wars".

Okay, I admit it. That email is a fake. It's from George Lukas, not Lucas. Just kidding.

Guest Amarant

Then, after that, insert FF7. Yoda will tell you to follow him to the spot where Aeris died, and he'll use his force to revive her! No lies!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm being sarcastic rolleyes.gif

I've heard of another way to beat Maul with Plo, you get yourself a DC/PSX-development kit, you load up the code of the game, and with some fancy typing you put the Plo skin over the model of OB1 or Mace and you complete the game with him. Easy as that. wink.gif

And now LEC will hunt me down and destroy me using an army of TIE-Bombers. Farewell. wink.gif

------------------

No!

I am your father.

• 1 month later...
Guest GundaniumJedi

Ok. This is how to beat the game with Plo "Ol Molassas" Koon on DC. Cram your Star Wars Episode I video into the DC. Just trust me okay. Now push "power". The DC will then prceed to increese Plo Koon's power. Soon Plo will put on Goku's outfit from Dragon Ball Z. Next, Ram all the butons with your forhead. Now insert the game while patting your head and rubbing your stomach. Now Plo will use the famous Kame-Ha-Me-Ha on Darth Maul.No, honest! It realy dose work.

Guest Sailor Meike

It's rather hard to believe to see Plo perfom this:

goku-zapping.gif

C'mon, It's impossible, by the time our "slow" Ploon has it charged up, Maul would have beaten him. And Goku could defeat Maul in 5 seconds.

------------------

I'm the protector of Justice and anime,

I'm Sailor Meike!!!

Archived