Guest Gamma732

Whats your favorite side?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite side?

• Allies
    • Soviets
    • Yuri's Faction
    • I don't have a favorite.
    • What are you talking about?/I don't care.

Guest Gamma732

I use the Allies whenever I am playing to win. Spy Sats, Harriers, and the American Paratroops are the best things to use...for me at least. But I think the Soviets are just fun

Originally posted by Warlord

When is that game out??

Well...it was supposed to be out on the 25th, but now it will not come out till at least October 1st. They had to change the box art in light of recent events.

Havn't played Yuri's revenge yet so I can't say anything about them, but I've got RA2 so I'm going with Allies. Spys are awesome at harrassing a player into insanity.

Also with the DeeZire mod you get Navy Seals instead of your normal GI paratroopers. Great for taking out entire bases with C4.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well...it was supposed to be out on the 25th, but now it will not come out till at least October 1st. They had to change the box art in light of recent events.

\

I don't know about you, but I just called EB and they said that they're getting the game on Sept. 26th. Where did you hear about that box art thing anyway? I think it's coming out on the 26th. In fact, I'm almost dead certain.

Back on topic. Right now my favorite team is Korea. They're Eagles are so strong. They are like 2x as strong as Harriers!!! They can hold up great, and do mega damage. :D As for YR, I might be Korea, but I might be Yuri's. Some of his units look really good. Did you know that if you mind control a unit then send him to Yuri's Cloning Vats, then you can forever build that type of unit!!! So just mind control one Guardian GI and. . . :D

Originally posted by Thrawn

\

I don't know about you, but I just called EB and they said that they're getting the game on Sept. 26th. Where did you hear about that box art thing anyway? I think it's coming out on the 26th. In fact, I'm almost dead certain.

Back on topic. Right now my favorite team is Korea. They're Eagles are so strong. They are like 2x as strong as Harriers!!! They can hold up great, and do mega damage. :D As for YR, I might be Korea, but I might be Yuri's. Some of his units look really good. Did you know that if you mind control a unit then send him to Yuri's Cloning Vats, then you can forever build that type of unit!!! So just mind control one Guardian GI and. . . :D

I got the news off gamespot.com, and then saw it somewhere else as well. However, if you capture an infantry unit, then you can turn them in for cash, but you can't build them. That was a common misconception about the Cloning Vats in RA2, but neither one has that feature. It would make them too good.

Originally posted by Clefo

I have to say the Allies, specificly The US. Paratroopers just rock man!

Of the Soviet sides I have to say Iraq. Desolators are cool man...

I personally like the french grand cannon. Drop 2 or 3 and you can forget about anything attacking your base.

For the commies, i like the russian telsa tank. I've taken out 3 whole bases with a single telsa tank before.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I got the news off gamespot.com, and then saw it somewhere else as well. However, if you capture an infantry unit, then you can turn them in for cash, but you can't build them. That was a common misconception about the Cloning Vats in RA2, but neither one has that feature. It would make them too good.

I'm dead certain that I read this on a review. :) It's troo. :D

Archived