Home

How do i bind kick?

<SL>Zero_Cool

First of all, a binded kick will never be as good as a manual kick, simply because it lacks variation, and will be swatted aside by the better players, so if you truly want to be a good player, then i suggest you spent time mastering it along with its variations and combos. Ask some experienced player to help in on some servers.

However, for a quick shoddy shortcut, without understanding the mechanics, meaning you wont understand WHEN and HOW to use it, and without variation, meaning the same kick every single time making you as predictable as $%@#, you can bind a key to forward(forward), then jump(moveup), a variable number of waits(wait #) and another jump(moveup).

ie, bind x "+forward; +moveup; wait #; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; -forward" # being variable as you can change the range of the kick, and your connection.

To gain a deeper understanding of scripting, read the sticky on the top of this forum. There are actually some very useful script for player management on the last few pages.... and you'll also see why most of the combat scripts are pretty much useless.

hehe i never said i couldnt kick in fact only reason i wanted this is for people who bind it i found it very frustrating when all this guy could do was kick i killed him in a duel but during reg play he killed me 20 times cause he'd kick kick kick saber throw then kick kick kick guess iam still a newb and have not yet learned how to um er swat it away whatever that means(NO OFFENCE) and ty for the help

Archived