Home

Another nOo0obish question

DarthMuffin

Bah.....not a bad question at all Darth. I think you might find what you are looking for in the part 2 of IGN/Xbox's "A Date With Star Wars."

Here's an exerpt: Next is the Skills tab, which is where you will find eight different skills that you will need to divvy points to. The skills are computer use, demolitions, stealth, awareness, persuasion, repair, security, and treat injury. The more points each skill has, the more you will be able to do with that skill. For example, if you have a good amount of computer skill, you can take control of all the droids in a building, set them on hunter-killer mode, and have them kill everything that moves. A great way to avoid fighting when necessary. But let's say you don't want to go the droid route. You can use the computers in a facility to lock all the doors and flood the rooms with poisonous gas. Maybe not the most pc way to clear a room, but definitely effective. There are also cross-class skills, but these require double the amount of points. It's only fair, don't you think?

I'd provide linkage...but for some reason it's not letting me??? Com??? o.O

I hope this helps.

:)

Archived