The Most Annoying MI Character  

12 members have voted

1. 1. The Most Annoying MI Character

• Herman Toothrot
    • Dinghy Dog
    • Librarian on Phatt
    • Stan
    • Other

This is pretty much self-expalantory, I think.

Here's my opinion:

Dinghy Dog-

Was funny for about the first two times you hit him. After that, it was like listening to a broken record.

Herman Toothrot-

Was just plain bothersome from the first time you saw him in SOMI. He was so annoying, that after reading all that text the first time, I decided that I really didn't care what he said anymore. And besides, he does absolutely nothing as far as I can remember. He's gotten better over the different games, but he's still pretty annoying.

The Phatt Island Librarian-

She may have played an extremely minor role in the game, but she was annoying beyond belief! All that shushing! Just reading it bothered me! Just imagine if there were voices playing the characters in that game!

Stan-

I'll bet most of you can't believe this, but I actually HATE Stan. He talks way too much and serves absolutely no purpose except for one thing in all of the games. And all that really stupid arm motion. What was up with that? He has to be the worst character ever. I just hope they do NOT put him in MI5.

The way the Voodoo Lady looks in the first two-

This bugged me. That stupid shadow underneath her chin, I seriously thought that she was a guy because it looked so much like a beard.

I still like the fact that they kept stan's "Grid shirt" in the same grid motion even in the recent games....you know what I mean? When he moves his arms, the "plaid" stays the same pattern even though the movement of arms should alter it....I find little things midly entertaining, which is why I'm such a fan of the games I suppose.

Yeah, Stan, Herman and Dinghy are supposed to be annoying; the grounds on which you based your decision to include them in the poll could also cover Murray, the lovable talking skull. The most annoying character in any of the games, to me, is Britney from EMI. I understand that they were trying for a bit of contemporary satire with the Britney character, but it really wasn't all that funny. That, coupled with the fact that you couldn't talk around the joke in dialogue, and you've got one annoying character.

Archived