Home

vulcanis adminmod moves - your views?

Bilbo Skywalker

I've had enough of this, is there no way to shut these moves off, server side?

im talking about sit, crossarms, spin etc (or amsit, whatever?)

I am sick of seeing these newbies trying these moves, ruining the others fun... mainly in ctf.

for example the teams will show 8 - per team, but 3 on one team are all sitting around like there at a bloody campfire, sample conversation:

noob1: lol

noob2: rofl

noob3: what other moves do you know

noob 2: lol, dunno.

so when i say even teams, the other team thinks they are fair, making for a crap game.

also, they seem to think they are invulnerable in this state, but no! go grab a repeater rifle, and secondary fire at them, 4 good hits should do it. I did this to some noob who went crazy "WTF!!!!11 OMg, how did you kill me?!?!!!11"

basicaaly, it is another element adding to the downfall of this community. Anyone else had this problem?

The server Admin can disable certain things like kissing and such, it all should be in the read-me.

And yes, VAM servers seem to be more of "hang out" places rather than places to play.

Personally I avoid VAM servers because the Admins tend to abuse the options when you play better then they do.

I guess its OK...as long people aren't abusing the powers or anything.

Also in adminmod servers there is a cheat/trick that helps you when dueling...read on

You can get out of a move, say like DFA or yellow special, by doing a command, the fastest is ampunch, so that you don't have to wait for the delay right after the move. Sorta cheap IMHO.

Archived