Home

OK, played the 1st 2, I want more!!!

lucymc

OK, played the last 2, I want more!!!

I loved both 3 and 4 and now I would love to try 1 and 2, ok its backwards but nevermind!

I know the graphics will be cruddy, but I want to at least try the games and keep myself occupied till MI5 comes out....I know they won't let the fans down.....there will be one, I hope!!!

Anyway..can anyone point me to a website where I can buy MI1 and 2??

and is it that hard to get them to run with Windows XP??

Actually, you'll probably find their graphics to be fine; it's the screen resolution that sucks. Running the games through ScummVM will let you apply some cool graphics filters though, and will also fix the technical problems you most likely will have when trying to run the games under XP.

As to where to find 'em... I'm not sure about the availability in the UK, so somebody else might be able to answer that question better than me.

Thanks, I will look into the scummVM.

But I think its gonna be a problem finding the games, I have searched loads of websites, and the closest I can get is finding the Monkey Island Bounty Pack with the first 3 games together on Amazon.co.uk.

But it is out of stock and Amazon say they think it has been discontinued by the manufacturer.....OH NO!!!:eek:

Archived