Home

What the? Bsp problem.....should be simple for you guys.

Shadyz

Hey everyone, sorry to add to the endless bsp prblem threads, would someone mind telling what the problem is..I attempt to BSP it goes for about 5 hours..never took this long before and then stopped so i check it and the lighting is messed up and i check the paklogs and i get:

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/yavin/stone_tile.tga

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/skies/kejim.tga

PAK failed on c:\progra~1\lucasa~1\starwa~1\gamedata\\base\textures/skies/kejim.jpg

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/skies/sky.tga

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/yavin/darkrock.tga

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/helmsdeep/helmwall.tga

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/yavin/temple_basicwall.tga

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/system/clip.tga

PAK failed on C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/models/map_objects/cinematics/statue.tga

and this in my missing txt file :

"C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base\textures/unnamed.tga"

any help would be greatly appreciated..this is my Battle at Helms deep level :D

Archived