Home

Disgusted

Guest Darth Wart

Guest Darth Wart

After SEVERAL WEEKS of trying to beat Maul with Maul (on DC), I have concluded that it is impossible -- without cheating, of course.

The main problem is that Maul's life, even when maxed out, is only at half.

Simply everything I've tried has failed: after playing an hour or two a day for the past few weeks I've only managed to get to the windmills once.

So in disgust I not only sold my DC Jedi Power Battles back, but the actual DC unit, plus the other games I had. I'm that angry. (Not to mention that hungry: I took the money and bought groceries.)

The result of this is that I won't be able to answer any more questions about the DC version. Sorry. But enough is enough.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Dave Maul

But Wart! Crazy Taxi! Shenmue! All the other great DC games! Are you just going to forget about them! *slowly becomes less dramatic* So, are you going to save up for a PS2 or something?

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Darth_Simpson

Dave, more like this...

*slowly becomes more threatening*.... tongue.gif

Sorry about that Wart. I haven't even gotten that far, because I think JPB becomes very repetetive when you play the level for the 10th time, only with a different character.

And you sold your DC judt because you were frustrated with JPB?!?! confused.gif

Guest hi Im mad

Welcome back to the light? I hope you aren't intending that playstation is better than dreamcast. Anyway Wart, Are you crazy? I mean you sold EVERYTHING to do with DC . . . JUST because you couldn't do ONE thing? We obviously don't think alike in ANYWAY whatsoever. I don't think I would EVER resort to that, even if it was a Playstation game I got mad at. Oh well. smile.gif

BTW this is Obi-Juan Kenobi, Kurgan banned that name because I e-mailed him asking him something. Just letting you know who this is.

Well I think you had it coming.. after being told time and again not to spam the boards with your ad-filled site (your many posts included violations of the board agreement, relating to spam and pyramid schemes).

Then you sent me an email which was full of the same kinds of spam. I am not stupid, I saw your disregard for my warnings and banned you, as I promised I would if you continued to break our rules and rub it in our faces.

Since anyone can just comeback with a new name, I would warn you that I'll keep an eye on you and if you break the rules again, I won't hesitate to ban your IP for a time (which I will determine) until you realize that we setup these rules for a reason (so that folks like you don't ruin it for everyone else). If you can't accept our rules, find another message board that has rules to your liking (there are thousands of other boards out there that are far more lenient than we are).

Kurgan

Hey, take your fight somewhere else. wink.gif

Err... Selling all your DC related stuff just because of ONE Game wich got you annoyed? confused.gifI don't know, the game is full of bugs, but the bugs in this game make LOL.even ROTFLOL sometimes. But should have simply sold only JPB or traded it in for a REALLY great game, like Metropoplis Street Racer, Shenmue, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & then some more. But I can just say one thing about your situation...ahem...:"CALL THE CADDY" as we say over here. wink.gif

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Kurgan, I say ban Obi-juan, he was here, he broke the rules, and he should be baned.

P.S. What does LOL and ROTFLOL mean

------------------

friends34.jpg

It slices, it dices, it's the one and only lightsaber

Guest Dave Maul

These had me confused at first: LOL means "Lots Of Laughs" or "Laughing Out Loud", and ROTFLOL means "Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud".

------------------

Banner.jpg

Guest Darth Wart

Perhaps my actions won't seem as shocking when you consider that I ONLY bought the DC to play JPB in the first place.

After many hours of playing it became obvious that not only was it the same game as the PSX's, but it was the same program (with just a few things added). In other words, I already had the game, by and large.

And if I already have the game; why do I need two?

That was the real problem; the Maul vs. Maul thing was just the icing on the cake.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

The same with me. But why did you sell the best version of the 2, you should have sold the PSX version of Jedi Power Battles (and your PSX along with that wink.gif). But NOOOOOOOOOO.... You had to sell one of the greatest consoles in the world and turn your back on some of the best games ever made.(or you could have just sold your PSX to get a PS2)

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Guest hi Im mad

hmmmm...good point. People listen. Its Christmas, Can we drop the comments, and the grudges? And just be happy? What do you say? smile.gif If it means ending this argument...I will say I was wrong all along and deserved what I got. I am sorry that some of you feel the way you do about me, but lets just all be happy smile.gif

[This message has been edited by hi Im mad (edited December 12, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Kanigget

It's really becoming difficult not to use snide comments with Obi-Juan...hi im mad...whatever he goes by. Is it just me?

Of course, this post in and of itself is a snide comment. Ahh, well...

------------------

GuinRem.gif ACBII.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kanigget (edited December 13, 2000).]

Guest Dave Maul

Just create a new user. Oh, silly me, you should be used to that... wink.gif

How about "hi Im running out of names" (j/k)

------------------

Banner.jpg

It's a good thing too that you're not mad anymore, because I'm starting to get mad now, thanks to Sailor Meike. In DBZ, Goku became a Super Saiyan for the first time, and I just about lost my hearing. And for the last 2 days, she hasn't talked about anything else.

"I'm going slighlty mad"-Freddy Mercury

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Guest Dave Maul

<font size="large">AURGHHHHHH!

It's like another language!! Goku? Gohan? Is "supersayin" where someone speaks really quickly? What's going on? Where am I? WHY?

------------------

Banner.jpg

Your not alone with this Dave, By the time I have cathed up with all those phrases and terms Sailor Meike is using (about Dragonball Z), they are already outdated. But I personally don't care much about DBZ, I mean, It takes about 5 episodes to tell what happens in an hour if it was real time. And all that staring, that fight against that freeza or whatever his name is. They also have to look at each other for ages before doing something. Or someone says "I'm going to help" but he doesn't leave until the end of the episode. And they say "stay tooned for scenes from the next "exciting???????" episode of DBZ" yey, more waiting and staring. I can't believe how Meike keeps finding something like that interesting.

BTW Dave, I almost lost my hearing because Meike's screaming.(just because Goku became SSJ)

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Archived