Home

The ideJ redrO PA

Danlow913

I cant figure out how to post on the PA forum list so ill post here.

I am the founder and leader of the ideJ redrO PA. We are a Jedi only PA. You can pursue other professions as side points if that is possible in game (if enough skill points or whatever) however you must train to be a Jedi. Now before you all start telling me how impossible a Jedi PA is because Jedi will be so rare I will tell you that we are aware of that reality more that you would think. We realize the odds against us. The odds are against one of us fulfilling his dream and for the whole PA it is infinitely small. We however are all of the belief and conviction that we cannot pass up the opportunity to try to become Jedi. Not only because of the potential fun and sense of accomplishment but for ourselves. We want to prove to ourselves that we have what it takes. If we were to settle for something less ambitious we would be unhappy in game. We will not be happy unless we even try. And after all isn’t that what being a Jedi is all about? Knowing the odds are against you and pulling through. Facing up against an army far larger and trying to win. It is not a lost cause, it is still a possibility and we will do everything it takes to fulfill our dream. If you are of a similar persuasion regarding Jedi in SWG, then go to our site and read the FAQ and apply. The link is

http://WWW.THEIDEJREDRO.COM

Sounds to me like you are creating a PA whose sole aspiration is to join the ranks of the Jedi. That's actually a pretty good position to take- the members train in their areas of choice, with an underlying quest to attain those elusive miticlorians (sp?). One of the first PA's I've heard of that don't actually expect to become Jedi... Those within your PA that actually do (if any) will certainly become the envy of all.

*tips hat*

JS

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

well.. at least.... your trying :D

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Lord Helmet

Si ruoy eman delleps sdrawkcab ot loof redav? :D:confused:

say what?

Si ruoy eman delleps sdrawkcab ot loof redav? hmmmmm

*Picks up mirror and holds it against the screen*

Is your name spelled backwards to fool Vader?

oooooh why didnt you say so in the first place :p

Archived