Home

Mutilation mod

Tremor

Yeah well "like something" doesn't really help... and the line you gave me doesn't either. I'd rather not have to type a line in every time I play. I'm guessing this mod would do it for you since you just put it in one of the game folders and you can chop away all you like.

From a review:

"One thing I found lacking were dismemberments. When I started the game and was in the Control Panel I found the "Limb Dismemberment" option and quickly set it to on for some limb flying fun. The Multiplayer game has the same option, but alas cutting off so much as a hand is extremely rare. Guess Lucasarts isn't known for their gruesome deaths. In the midst of my disappointment, the Evil Couch pointed me to the Enyak Mutilation mod. It's a small PAK file that resides in the base directory and doesn't require any special instructions other than just sitting in the directory. Unfortunately, it only works for single player. Regardless though, it makes killing bad guys with a light saber even more entertaining (if that's possible). "

Try not to get so snoody...

For SP the two commands are

seta g_dismemberment 100

seta g_saberrealisticcombat 2

For MP the commands are

seta g_dismember 100 (only needed if you're the server admin)

seta cg_dismember 100

If it doesn't come on in MP, then the server has it turned off... The seta should write it into your jk2(mp)config.cfg

so that you don't have to type it in every time you play

Note that when you use a mod, they have their own custom config file, so you'll have to enter the command when you use a mod, but only once.

Archived