Home

new gundam player model in the works...

davre_gamob

im working on the mobile fighter mode of the Gundam Heaven's Sword from G Gundam ( http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/g/gundamheavenssword.htm ) and i want to make it a player model for JK2. however, i have no means of getting it into the game. im using rhino 2.0 to model it, and from what i know about player modeling, there are no exporting features from rhino to jk2 format. i would really like to get this into the game.

is anyone interested in doing this for me once i finish modeling? or can anyone provide the help i need?

The Heaven's Sword? That would be a clipping nightmare if it was put to proper scale. I've been hoping for a model of the God Gundam (aka Burning Gundam) or the Master Gundam. But as for your program issues, I don't think there is an exporting feature for that. There might be, check around for it, but if there isn't you may have to start using a different program.

Shadowcell is right, i doubt the mesh would deform properly.

Maybe weighting to the pelvis could help because it does not have much movement (compared to other limbs), but since it's so far away, clipping/weird deformations would still happen.

Havent done any experiments for this particular design, but i think it has very little chances of working.

Archived