onscreen infomation like scores & such?

Also is there a command or cvar that removes ingame effects

like the red glowing grip effect or the misty effect when you

use force push/pull?

This would really help in making my demo to avi projects more

true to the movies.

I have mine bound like this:

bind / toggle cg_draw2d

Now whenever I press /, it clears the screen, and when I press it a second time it all comes back. I use this mainly for taking screenshots. ;)

As for the "grip effect", I'm a lightsider so it doesn't bother me so much, however might I suggest looking for the shader and editing it?

When I take screenshots of my levels, I have a key bound to shut that stuff off:

bind w "cg_drawgun !; cg_drawhud !; cg_drawcrosshair !;"

When I hit W, it toggles on and off. It's nice to use those commands, because I can still be displaying the FPS or r_speeds when taking screenshots, which is sometimes nice to show that your level runs well. cg_draw2d 0 will not let you do that.

Most of the Force effect stuff can be found in assets0.pk3 under gfx\effects\ or gfx\misc\, or for multiplayer effects, look in gfx\mp\ (pretty straightforward). If you just make a completely black pic to replace the ones you don't want to show up, and .pk3 that with same filename and path, it should work theoretically.

I was able to do that for the glow effect that happens when your in a 'saber challenge'. I wonder has anyone found the one for grip yet? I know theres a mod (ForceMod) that has a Cvar that lets u disable it, but looking thru my assets packs (yes all of them) turned up nothing. :(

Archived