Home

Maping Project

tarafudge

As you read in the title this is a mapping oppertunity that will probably be player by by lots of Perfect Dark fans. Its a daring attempt, and requires alot of co-operation with each other. The map will be identical to a game world. The game, "Perfect Dark". The map, "Skedar Attack Ship". We need people skilled in angles, curves, texturing, and someone with the eyes to help the other mappers to create an identical envirement. This oppertunity is very very rare, to have a chance for mappers to learn from each other and create an awsome map surpassing any other seen (or close to it anyways). This project will be hard to complete requiring alot of time. The project will be known as simply "Project Perfect Dark SAS" or PPDSAS. Reply to this forum or e-mail me for a faster sign-up. I will be responsible for posting game shot pictures from the N64 game, because i have a digital camera or well my grandmother does anyways. I will also pitch in and help in various places in the map, well actually I will pitch in as much as possible. There is no deadline for the map nearly a goal to achieve the creation of the map in 2-months. Now lets get to buisness and show Perfect Dark fans what we can do. -Mike

(P.S this forum will be updated spontaniously and as much as possible with pictures and text being as most specific as possible.)

"I hope all the hard working people haven't died yet...":rolleyes:

(Edit: For those who do not have the game for N64 i will happily supply you with screenshots although it will be much harder than if you just had the game to work off of. This project will be first come first serve unless someone wishes to be sent the the end of the project line. Each mapper will be assigned a part in the map, we will follow the parts in the map in order starting by thestarting point. (You know what i mean)

This isn't a ½-bad idea, Tarafudge! :D

:wan:

I remember Perfect Dark, but I don't remember the Skedar Attack Ship level. My brother played it more than I did.

It might be worth poking around some game sites for Perfect Dark Screenshots. Websites such as Beta Perfect Dark and Planet Nintendo Dot Com have some of the Skedar ship level.

:wan:

Good luck with the map...

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

Archived