Home

Nicknames???

Guest Thrawn

do you like your nickname?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. do you like your nickname?

• Yes! It's awesome! I wish it was my real name!
    • It's ok. . . I guess. . .
    • I hate it! Why do they have to call me that?!

If you have a nickname, post it/them here and tell wether you like you nickname. :DAlso please post your REAL name!

Alright here's mine-

Name: Andrew Rehder*

1. Drew

2. Little One (I'm always the young one in groups :D)

3. Rehder! (Usually half roraed/growled, it's a school thing)

4. Hey kid! (Many people don't know my name at school)

*Pronounced the same as "raider." It's German. :D

Well, i hope some stalker doesn't find out where i live and come to my house....oh well, what the heck :D

Name: David Walker

Nicknames:

1. Dave

2. Walker

3. D Walk (well, one friend calls me that anyways;))

Guest Darth_Venage

hmm, maybe i should call my hit man...(lol j/k tie guy)

David Rivadeneyra

Nickname:

1:Tiger

2:Buff(yes, 4 people call me that)

3:Curly(the three stooge dude, not cuz of hair cuz of the way i act)

Name: Kevin *****

People usually call me "Kev" which I can't stand!

Thrawn thats really sad, people actually call you Little One? My friend calls her rabbit that :D

Originally posted by Kvan

Name: Kevin *****

People usually call me "Kev" which I can't stand!

Thrawn thats really sad, people actually call you Little One? My friend calls her rabbit that :D

C'mon Kvan! Tell us your real name. :D We wont' kill you. . .unless you don't tell us that it. . . :D

Yes it's true I get called "Little One." I guess it's cuase I always hang out with people 1, 2, or somtimes even 3 years older than me. :D It has it's benefits, like they can all drive, among other things. But it does have it's downside in the form of "Little One." :D But I don't mind that much. It kinda makes me feel like their little brother, and I've always kind of wanted and older brother, but that's another thread. :D

Okay people. I'm french canadian and live in ontario. In other words, we mix our french and english. So if you know both then you'll probebly understand most of what I'm saying:

nicknames:

- Sly

- Slyvain

- Mr.Big (~my g/f accidently called me that in public and now a lot of girls at my school call me that)

- Mista JAAAQCUES (My teacher Mista B (thats what we call him) calls me that. He just emphasises the "a" sound and makes the end really short

Oh yeah. My Internet name/alias is:

-The Jackal cause it looks a bit and sounds a bit like my last name

-Fluffy. I use that when I play games on the net. It is embarrasing to get killed by someone who names himself "Fluffy", even more when he's on top of the kill charts :)

umm...

Kioet Csuhen (try decoding THAT)

nicknames: Master, Great One, God (don't i wish people would call me those, although, God would be a bit too far...)

ok, my real nicknames, well, i don't HAVE any, since well, i don't hang out with real people, and when i do, i rarely talk...so, my nicknames arrrrrrre: Saber, Saber2, Rogue15, and...Lou. (my real first name is Louis...which means warrior, so :guard: )

I of course, prefer to be called Rogue15, or 15...but nobody seems to like calling me that in real life (nor have i asked them to). I might, however put AKA Rogue15 on my standford test at the end of the year...hahahaahahah.

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by Wraith 5

Do it count if my real name sounds like a nick name???

My son. I'm sorry to say you and your brother Try shall die with me in the Final Battle

By the way I'm called Odin. (who would of guessed)

Guest xwing guy

Alright my name is Caleb Mauldin and my nicknames are:

Jedi, but only one of my friends calls me that right now but thats subject to change.

So really I don't have very many nicknames.

Archived