Home

Super Bowl

vegietto

Wow did anyone see the end of the Steelers/Titans game. the kicker missed a field goal for the Titans in overtime which would have given the Steelers the ball but the refs called a running into the kicker call on Dwayne Washington which gave the Titans another chance. The kicker made it and they won... wow. What a game

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Ah think hard about this you must. :D:rhett: For the Falcons will dance all over the Eagles like this :elephant::sheepdanc:mm1 and you will be shocked!!! shock1

Hmmm feel like taking that back?

It is Eagles 20, Falcons 6

Falcons didn't even lead the whole game. So I not shocked at all. Eagles are the better team

Originally posted by Admiral_Ackbar8

i did a thread like this before the playoffs started

still going with my original prediction from the start of the playoffs

Super Bowl:

Jets Vs. Falcons

Jets 28, Falcons 13

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

lol

I would so agree with you. but Falcons lose

Jets vs. Bucs 17-14 Jets (OT)

I think everyone would agree with me on this statement: in the Falcons/Eagles game, the refs sucked major ass. They were for the Eagles all the way. For what i could see, (no offence to Eagles fans) but the Eagles suck. The only reason they one is because of the refs and 1 lucky play. The refs took away our tieing touchdown, took us out of scoring range, put eagles in scoring range, gave eagles first downs left and right off of penalties. Its pathetic. The Eagles had 3 penalties and the Falcons had 9 critical ones that should have never been called. In ALL the games in the playoffs this year the officiating has severly SUCKED. :rolleyes:

Prolly the Falcons and Jets, but I dont care! Lol.....but, isnt the superbowl in Thanksgiving time or something???? Or is that another sport....

(P.S. dont flame me, I just dont know anything about footballl that much, except for what I her from my friends.)

(P.S.S. This is my 900th post!!!)

*laughs*... Eagles are certainly NOT the better team. They got bull****ted with the refs. Falcons would have won it, but they took our TD away and put us out of field goal position many of times. Falcons. Are. Better.

PS: Eagles are gonna get STOMPED against the Bucs... :lol:

Archived