Home

Tell U'R ONLINE TALE

Troopr-Undr-Fir

What Force power helps you more in a duel?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What Force power helps you more in a duel?

• Force Push
    • Force Pull
    • Force Speed
    • Lightning
    • Force Heal
    • Saber Throw
    • Force Seeing
    • Force Drain

Tell me a tale from far far, and long ago.

Once, when I was in a duel with this guy, that had been playing JK since it first came out. I had no intentions on winnig. So any ways he was an expert in the sith ways and I just couldn't withstand the lightning attack so i stood my ground long enough for him to come near me, and then I force sped my way behind him (think that it was a guy?) turnd to strong stance and i did one of those no look back stabs. That took a Shat load of health off the guy. from then on I just manoovered (<--- have no idea how to spell that) my way until i had the perfect time to strick. Then the final blow was a kickflip of the wall and in fast stance, I spun attacked his head. Then every one was shocked because before I dueled (btw we were in the jedi academy duel map) every one was trash talkin, especially to me because the guy had a 24/2 ratio. I was not surprized from then on when I played an expert duelest. :lsduel:

HALA BACK NOW!!! WOO WOO!!!

ok i was {and still am} trying out for this clan {kotor clan} and it is one of the best clans so i have been trying out for a while wil the tag apr. so anyway i went in today then i dueled the leader beat him once then i dueled him again then he siad nobody has ever beaten me 3 times in a row so he said beat me again and you are a kotor so we went up bowed and i blew it i rolled under his dfa then turned to counter and her was there BAM!!! {DFA}} SABER RIGHT ON MY HEAD THEN I FLEW OFF THE PAD SCREAMING NOOOOOOOO!! yup this sucked but i will try again and i will not fail!!

That sux, here's a tip. Go into a multiplayer game(online or offline) and hit ` and shift to get into cheats, then type devmapall and the spawn a Desann, then just keep doing this over and over again until you can beat him whith out losing health.

P.S. It might be better if you disable force powers (we all know how desann is lightning happy) :D

:toilet1:

:cowdance

Archived