Home

What happened to the LSA?

JamesStark

Is this website still up? Nobody probably knows me but I used to be the page designer 2 years ago. My graphics for the menu are still up which is nice to see

I decided to leave because I didn't see the point of having so many pictures etc. on GF, and what was a hobby became a great workload

This is just to say I'm still here

Hey there! nice to hear from you :)

the wesite is still up here:

http://lsa.grimfandango.net/

The LSA was dead for a while when Bone Man left but then we had an offer from MetaFox who said that he'd take over the site, however after only a few weeks in the position he kinda disappeared :( so now its up there but not doing a whole lot. MetaFox started a redesign i think but its only half finished and i think some of the content is missing. shame.

Lotsa dead links on GF.net and GF2.com

Not sure what works and what doesn't but even the corner picture of these forums says GF2.com and most of those links are dead. What happend to the rusty anchor? The downloads?

Thanks for keeping most of it going - I do appreciate what snippets we can get.

Flood

Tall Guy left the RA and is now working on GFN for full time(Co. Webmaster).

Some time ago I promised a completly redesign of GF World, and it will have all the downloads from RA(If Tall Guy can give me the links).

I hope the LSA will be op again, 'cause I think it was one of the greatest sites the first time I visit GFN....

Archived