Home

The way the force should've been

Vega Nite

After playing JK2 for so long now I have realised this game has gotten pretty boring cause of the force powers. When I first bought this game i expected there to be numerous force powers like they said there would be but there aren't there is only 7 force powers that you use (not including jump or saber throw) and when you think about it they couldv'e have been much better. Jump and saber throw dont need to be changed but it could've been nice if you could actually control your sabers movement to a better degree. And force push and pull was ok but what happened to force throw. I think they should've just put force push, pull, and added force throw and created a levitate system where you could select a character and make him levitate and throw him around (similar to grip) into things and pull him near you and push him away from you. And the same system could be used on objects to. Imagine picking up a pillar like in Ep2 where dooku tried to crush Obi-wan and Anakin and levitating it then pushing it into a group of stormtroopers to crush them. But you could still do a normal push by pushing the force push key or you could hold it down and crush someone against a wall. Also it could have been nice to have force protect in SP but instead of having the dumb green field surround you they could have had you do something simmilar to forcepush where anything that comes near you gets held there for a second (or for as long as you hold down the force protect key). Even things like enemy lightsabers and then gets pushed back at the attacker. Grip was ok nothing wrong there and same with lightning but it could have been nice if you could combine the two to do what Dooku did to Anakin. Finally The force mana system didn't really work out well for me. Its never made me feel like i was using the force but more of magic of some sort. What could have made it better is a concentration pool where each force power takes away from your concentration and if you run out you loose control of the force and can't use it for a few seconds. Now that of course would meen that you could hold the button down and use the force power as long as you want but thats why as you go up each level on the force powers you get to hold it down longer. As for regenerating your concentration it would just go up normally after you use a force power but it goes up slower or faster depending on what your doing. If your deflecting blaster fire it goes up slower. If your doing nothing it goes up quicker. If your blocking saber blasts it goes up much slower. Last it would have been nice if there was a special force defend that ups your saber abilities and everything else for a short time and makes you invulnerable to anyforce powers used on you that you have aat the same or lower level but never high. So now can anyone agree with me and does anyone know if there are any mods trying to change the force powers. I really need the help thanks.

Yeah they should have put some of the MP force powers in the SP part of the game. I wonder why they didnt. I mean yeesh force sight could've been reallyhelpful and so would force absorb. Heck I say if there isn't a mod trying to make this thing then someone should it would add so much to the gameplay. Oh and we complain because it creates better buisness. It shows the creators what we really wanted so they can do it next time.

No complaining get's 2 god awful patches made and over half the original community to quit because they're fed up with the people whining about DFA, or backstab and taking this game and ruining it. That's what complaining did. And Raven let the duelist's run how they patched things. The game was awesome when it came out. Saber's were deadly. I could go into a guns server in 1.02 and own with just the saber. Now, if you're on a guns server it's pointless to put points to saber attack, very rarely can you get a clean saber kill in basejk 1.04 against a decent gunner. So please, for the love of god, quit complaining about the game. Especially if the expansion breathe's new life into it and people return to the community.

Um it has to be even in the game buddy. Look at Jngo he can kill jedi with just a blaster and you shouldn't be able to own a game just cause you use a saber that maakes the game cheap and uneven. Everyone should have a chance if there are just a beginner. If its newbies versus veterans then it should be hard. But if its newbie with saber versus newbie with blaster it should be even. Its called being fair.

Archived