Home

I have a question about acrobatic moves in Jedi Outcast.

Darth NeoVenom

I think it would be a good idea 2 drop a note at lucasart since the multiplayer lacks 2 stance moves & some of the acrobat moves, maybe they can add them in the next patch & give us all some extra fun !!! :D

Mods have 2 be supported by the server :( !! so unless u & server have the mods tough luck !!!:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Magus432

But that still doesn't answer my question... Can you use the Dual Sabers in single player?

No you cannot. Only a one single bladed saber is available. This will not change any time soon as the SP source code will not be released by Raven.

I think it would be a good idea 2 drop a note at lucasart since the multiplayer lacks 2 stance moves & some of the acrobat moves, maybe they can add them in the next patch & give us all some extra fun !!!

There will not be another patch. It would have been cool though.

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

To do a kick flip on someone:

1) You force pull them or you run up to them

2) As they are coming towards you (or if you go towards them), You press forward and the jump button. :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

Actually, you have to tap jump twice quickly, not once. It takes a little practice to get the timing right, but in the end you'll find it is pretty easy.

Archived