Home

I Need Help Gettin The Paintin In The Lua Bar-please Help I Need It...

Ca_2003

Hi... Its saya in the walkthrough to go into the lua bar,pick up the chopsticks on the table, sit on the stool and talk to the waitress and tell her i want the flaming scuttlefish,and then it says when the flaming boat reaches the pole on the right side, jam the paintbrush in the mechanical thing,then the chef rushes out and it says to go into the kitchen and pour grog on the steam generator and it says you will get the painting and i didn't please help me someone,THANKS WITH REGARDS:mad:

If your problem is that the chopsticks are breaking, use a paintbrush from Meathook. I think the chopsticks were breaking on my game, so I used Meathook's paintbrush. If it's not that it's all in your timing. I'm not sure if you stick them in the first time or the second time they go past the pole. If none of that works, then i dunno what to do.

the chopsticks are definately meant to break. you have to go to meathook, talk to him about his paintbrush, and then take it.

then do exactly this and it shouldn't fail, sit down and order the flaming scuttlefish. stay sitting down, but get out the paintbrush and keep 'use paintbrush with boat mechanism' selected, but don't press enter. when the flaming scuttlefish come along, wait for it to pass the pole on the right once, then wait fror it to turn the bend and when it's behind the pole for a second time, press enter (you should have highlighted the option to use the paintbrush with the mechanism). this should stop the fish right underneath the painting. then go into the kitchen and use the grog on teh steam generator. you'll nkow it worked when you see a small cutscene.

do this exactly, and it should work.

Archived