Home

Ultimate Morrowind thread!!

Hellfire Jedi

Ok guys post morrowind storys or depressing storys about it here. Mine is:

I joined the Theif Guild and went to a new town, it had quite the sandstorm going. I went stole a sword from this other guild for my master, I killed someone. I brought it back and took yet another job. It was to get a Big Helm type thingy for a customer i went got it but there was the helm and some wizards and bards and fighters. I grabbed it guards + and anything alive in that room attacked me. I got out alive. I got a crap-load of kills. Including a nice little message: you have killed a important character blah blah blah blah blah. So I decided bah who cares. I went back my master was angry because I murdered so much. I gave him it then i went and killed about every villager that excisted. It was fun, but I killed TOO many important characters so soon enough I had guards seeing me and attacking without question. So after about 50 NPC's dead I fell to the power of a wizard and some lady that had a crap load of armor and weapons at her shop. It was fun. Just hard. Oh I bet your all saying this is bullcrap no sane person can fight off that long. Well I play MedEvil games because I love bows. I had a strong bow + a crossbow. I brought some supreme pwnage to them. I also have a more than excellent stratigie for fighting with hands and melee weapons. All you have to do is keep your distance not too far so you will miss. Say about 2-3 feet away from the opposing NPC. You will hit everytime. But you do NOT I repeat do NOT have to get close up with archery, hence why I love it so much. :rolleyes: So if you have any intreging storys of how to do things or storys of mass massacre and your sick and twisted behavior based ONLY on Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, I will be more than WILLING to read EVERY thing you post. I think you guys should know some of my stats. I won't get into details because I used cheats to boost up harder levels. :eek:

Race: Dark Elf

Armor/Clothing: Expensive ring, Expensive Medallion (stolen :D)

Expensive Shirt/Pants

My Armor is ALL Daedric seeing as how its my most favorite armor I had to use it.

Weapons: I range from almost anything, Steel Crossbow, Steel Bow (roxxorz teh w0rld) Daedric Dai-Katana

Axe's of all kinds. Half steel half gold type claymore

Current money stats: 14k with a little boost up from the begining not too much so I could get some good things.

Ok so this is all from me....for NOW. I hope you all enjoy this thread and post a lot about cool storys and so on. Thanks for posting guys. Cya Later!

Archived