Home

RM Game

VA_Rebel_Spies

Hey everyone. I am soppossed to have a major RM game with may clan leader, I need some goo advice on what and ow to attack him....

He is always the galactic empire and he uses the following units...

=Tie Fighters

=Tie bombers

=At-At's

=At-Pt's

=At-St's

=Cannons

=Artillery

=Bounty Hunters

I need a good stragety guide cause he is too good for anyone on the zone playing. He usually makes a lot of Assualt mechs and a lot of Tie fighters and bombers. I played a 1v1, 1v2, and even a 1v3 against him, on tech 4 start. I do not even know what to begin making. he makes a lot of factories for a good supply of military flowing. at sometimes i think he cheats cause its impossible how he gets the supplies for all this building, let alone the military units as well. the one game he had not many workers and lots of airbases. I need some help. please respond soon.

Rebel Lagging Out©:biggs:

Guest DarthMaulUK

Best be the Rebels and build lots of fortresses and dozens of Air Speeders.

Rebel Mechs suck but they do dominate the air...so Air speeders with X-Wings for support and if you have X-Pack, A-Wings are SUPERB for taking out workers and massed together you could send over a wave of A-Wings and take out his workers and slow him down.

Of course this is in T4. But if you can get to T3 b4 him, its worth looking at Air Speeders as they take out mechs (including AA weapons) quickly but you will need to have them in large groups.

Rebels are the best @ farming so try and boom early. Avoid upgrading everything. Only upgrade the stuff you need, this will save you valuable resources so you can hit T3 early.

Alot depends on the map also...if its high in food (nerf/bantha) or hunting..hunt and have lots of workers on carbon early on.

Hope this helps

If you want further advice, record the game and let me take a look

DMUK

^Good advice

I suggest hitting him early. Seeing that the units he prefers comine later in the game, rush him with troopers. Rebs are still a good bet, because of the farm bonuses. Focus your econ on food/carbon and try to go to farming as early as possible. Build a troop center in t1, as well as a couple of recruits. Trooper upgrade is a must, I'd recommend doing it as you hit t2. Mix in Mounties for taking out buildings and such. Try to attack with 8-12 troopers and 2-4 mounties and you'll be good. Building another troop center helps this out.

Remember to target his workers when you're rushing. Build some Y-Wings because they are better vs AA then AirSpeeder and could be quite useful. Don't forget your Air Cruisers if you have the X-Pac. They pack quite a punch. Use them in both defense and offense but be careful in defense for it might fire on your base! Your only option is aircraft because he uses a lot of ground force. If you're desperate, you can always rely on troopers. Use Mounties to mow down his artillery and cannons and Grenadiers to destroy his mechs.

Thanks everyone for the replies so fast!

Now, the big game will be me and another clan member vs. our clan leader and another clan member. I will try the Tropper rush. Now my freind who will be on my team says he will use jedi masters. He is usually good at getting them quick , but will this kill him trying to make lots of masters? He claims all you need is one holocron and one animal garrisoned in a animal house tingy for an unlimited supply of masters. The person im against (not the leader) isn't very good at random map, I can take em out early and he knows it. So, all these tips sounds great, I gave a better description for the game. do you have any more suggestions? I am willing to play any of you to give me some pointers.

Thanks alot.

:biggs:

P.S. We are not playning the X-PAC version.

A-Wings! A-Wings! A-Wings! A-Wings!

Mass like 20 and rush the hell out of his workers. You'd be surprised how well these work. Especially if you do them every five minutes.

Make 4 Airbases in T3, and get tons of workers on nova... once you hit T4 upgrade the cost research, the flight school, the shields, the a wing technology... and $#!+ is on!

• 2 weeks later...

One holo and one bantha? The guy is pulling your leg. It's hard to maintain a constant flow of masters with a bunch of holos and nerfs as well as a decent econ. And they get toasted so easy by bounties. Not to mention since one of your opponents is Empire, he'll have dark troopers to see right through any mind tricks.

When is the game happening? Could you post the warstory?

Archived