Home

could someone help me please?

Master_MJade

We're getting there! Yes! The hardest part is over! You've told us the level...

No, its not enough. We need to know what part of the level you need help with. Is it the part where you're inside the fan? Is it the part outside the building? Gimme a cue here. I can't just give you a walkthrough of the whole level.

Hmm.. I would imagine the most likely place to get stuck there would be getting inside the tower; it's the place where you would need to pull two switches in the alcoves of left and right sides of the entrance, then, with Force Speed on, rush inside... Or getting on top of the garrisons surrounding the tower, again by pulling a switch to extend a bridge, and then rushing to the edge to do a speed jump.

One good way is to just ignore Pic at first. Then jump over the big one over and over again and hit him when you get to the other side, he's so slow he turns around really slowly. After killing him, use force seeing a lot and jump towards and away from pic.

Lure Gorc out onto the cargo crate (so you'll have room to manoeuvre), then circle-strafe around him. Note that he holds his saber "club style" in his right hand, so you should circle left to stay out of his reach.

While you're fighting Gorc, Pic will generally be content to just dance around like a kowakian monkey-lizard. It's only when Gorc dies that Pic suddenly goes berserker.

What I do then is crouch and use mouse-look to follow Pic around, letting him do the circle-strafe routine, and using quick strikes whenever he drops his guard to attack.

You know what I have a bit of trouble with? I have some trouble beating Jerec. I have an idea of how you do it....I've gotten him to the point where he just kind of limps up to the tower....do I just blast his innards out with a rail gun when he gets to that point? That's what I'm trying to do. Does it work if you do it right?

Jerec is a strategic battle. Brute artillery isn't the answer.

In the initial duel, try to manoeuvre between him and the tower. After you've done some damage, he'll have to make an end-run around you (and the AI isn't sophisticated enough to actually "dance"), so you'll end up scoring more hits as he tries to charge.

When he goes up the tower, run for the nearest of those two big statues. When his "levitation attack" hits you, try to veer to the edge of the crater above where the statue is, then (when you've landed), drop down behind the monolith and slap that big switch. Then sprint across the chamber and do the same to the other statue. Then you can follow Jerec up the tower.

Since you stopped the statues, his forcefield is gone, and you can wake him with a lightsaber swat to the rump.

In this phase of the battle, try to keep him in the upper room. He's totally focussed on you now, so you should be able to keep him there unless you do something stupid like knock him out a window or fall out yourself (he'll follow you).

If he does get back outside, he'll try to recharge again and you'll have to start over with the statues. If you can keep him upstairs and just wail on him (the good old circle-strafe tactic works well), you should be able to make short work of him.

Archived