Home

Grrr, should I kick his ***!?!?

Guardian Omega

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm here's an update.........

After my homeroom got dismissed, he left quickly, faster than the usual walking-pace, but then again it's raining like ****, so I couldn't really tell and didn't get a good nights sleep. I left the school, and went on the opposite side of the street, looking for him. He didn't appear for a while, probably went to get a book report, but I really don't know.

Also, whenever I respond to his remarks, he says to shut up. Maybe I did hurt him with that gut punch..........

PS: Does your backpack weighing at least a fourth of your weight make a huge difference in fighting? Also, if I do fight him, what are some good ways to fight without hitting the face, I don't want to get sued, my family's in a financial situation now.

if he starts it, you can do WHATEVER you want to him and get away with it, as long as you say it was self-defense. hit him in the face as hard as you can, i did that to a kid and from the tip of his nose to the space right between his eyes was a straight line, he was swollen up BIG TIME, and nothin happened to me, so dont' worry about it, and yeah, don't start it just finish it, that's what i do :D:D, that's why i'm respected and no one ****s w/my ****

Archived