Home

Cygnusx3 and other coherent persons, please help!

timdk55

OK, I have read about twenty-five and a half questions about the Nar Shaddaa Starpad that were answered by SamFisher, and his copy-and-pasted answer didn't cut the mustard, so to speak. He says that in order to fuel Lando's ship, I must jump atop the fuel tank outside, and manipulate the panels until they match those that are on the fuel hose hubs connected to the ship. My problem is, I can not manipulate them. The "use" icon that I assume should appear above my health meter does not appear. I don't know if the problem is my GameCube, SamFisher's advice, or me, but I have a problem and I am greatly befuddled.

The reason I ask for Cygnusx3 is that SamFisher answered his question about this, and it seemed to work for him. Also, he was one of the rare gems who used proper capitalization and grammar, and I would like answers like that because I can read them easily. Thanks all!

I think that the reason you can't manipulate the panels is because you did not switch the fuel lines open.

to do so, on each side of the Lady Luck , there are holes in the floor, one is under some explodeable boxes, and the other is under a grate. Then you go to manipulate the panels.

I think that should be it.

Archived