Home

Suggestion to the designers..

Paragon_Leon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Nope, i'm a troop guy, so i like to have lots of troops defending my base, and then i need some for attacks, and scouting, and then i some heavy artillery, 200 just ain't enough IMO. 500 would be fine for me.

Guest Igonmondrian

I agree with you TIE guy. I need alot of people defending my base and alot of attackers. I would also like to have a multi-prong attack. Manage 3 attacks on 3 bases.

It would be nice if you could do such with 175 muliitary units.

1000 would me minimal. If 2 sides you'r an enemies had 1000 units each and you attack with 500 in several different location of an enemy empire, while they defended their place..........just imagaing how cool that would be with StarWars.

I am a Dark Froces junkie and would LOVE to see the dreaded DARK TROOPERS in battle, leading the expendable human storm troopers. I am also a heavy artillary junkie.

BTW: Anyone out there know what the Dark Troopers look like in Galactic Battles?

Guest Superdog
BTW: Anyone out there know what the Dark Troopers look like in Galactic Battles?

I do. They probably look like dark troopers. Go play Dark Forces, they're in there. Then you'll know what a darktrooper looks like.

Guest Superdog

Phase 1 (melee attack only)

DarkTrooperP1.jpg

Phase 2 (probably the ones in the game)

DarkTrooperP2.jpg

Phase 3 Only one built, piloted by a trooper, unlike other Dark Troopers, which are droids. Probably not in game.

DARKTROOPER3.gif

More info...

Guest Master Yoda

I agree Igon a drop down menu showing the different pop limits would be great. Though I think it should look like this:

Population Limit:

2000 (faster machines only)

1500 (faster machines only)

1000 (faster machines only)

500 (middle of the road machines)

350 (middle of the road machines)

300 (middle of the road machines)

200 (all machines)

150 (all machines)

100 (all machines)

Guest Igonmondrian

I looked at the shots closely, they do look alot like Phase II Dark Troopers. I wonder how powerful they are. In this shot, they look kinda idle. Are they as powerful as they were in Dark Forces?

Do they shot lasers or those cool plasma balls?

Dark Trooper Shot

That's the screenshot, they do look alot like Dark Troopers

If they looked at the art from Dark Forces, no doubt they will have noticed that a Dark Trooper is supposed to shoot plasma balls.

The Dark Trooper will be a top-of-the-line unit, maybe even the Empire's unique unit. In AOK, those were pretty cool and could only be made at the castle. Lucasarts has changed 'castles' into 'fortresses'.

Guest Tie Guy

Those look more like phase 3 than phase 2 too me, unlike otherwise suggested. Either way, i don't care, they look awesome. Now if we could only see some berserkers and snowspeeders.

Guest Tie Guy

It would be good, but i don't know if there are any screens with them. He needs to have apictue to make an avatar.

If you have though, please post them or put them in your avatar.

Archived