Home

Just thought this would be of interest.

michael_collins

http://www.xwaupgrade.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=002963

The first post of that is interesting, it seems that Darksaber is giving an empassioned outburst towards the XWA community to recreate another (possibly the best) LEC game ever. "Tie Fighter"

With XWAUP graphics and from what i've read it seems to be getting there...cool eh.

(This isnt spam or off topic, go to the link and understand all):tie::vsd::missile::tied:

Hey, compared to TIE Fighter for XWA, I think you fellas got it easy. And there ain't much ease in your work either...

If I had TIE Fighter as a kid, I'd be a bit more interested in that project...

*** Heck, I have XWA and since I hear such high reviews for TIE Fighter, I'll get it... Just need a new joystick. Recomendations?

I bought the X-wing collector's series to be able to play TIE-fighter again. Not exactly as pretty as XWA but it does use the Xwing vs Tie engine - little did I know how the music was butchered - so I didn't even play through 1 mission...

I don't know how much you require from a joystick, Katarn07 (and I don't know any of the new joysticks out there), but my good old 'Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3d' is still holding up pretty good - and it can certainly take a beating.

Archived