Home

emi

dawnriding

Okay; first of all, calm down and don't shoot your future self when he gives you the gun or anything. ;)

Hint: Try not to destroy the space/time continuum this time round.

Solution (Highlight the text):

When you FIRST meet Guybrush, remember everything he says. Remember the order that he gives you the items in, and then remember the number that he says.

Then, when you meet your past self, be sure to give him the items in the correct order, and when he asks you "What number am I thinking of?", be sure to respond with the correct number

It's definitely there. If you walk towards the basket the camera should change to a close up of it, you should be able to interact with the hand from there. Find out where the hand is first, before you set the music box off, so you know which direction to head in.

I'm not sure what you mean, and this is an extremely long shot, but can you see the text "Pick Up Hand"? If so, just press "Page Down" and hit enter to try and pick up the hand.

If not, then try wandering some more, and carry on wandering, It is there.

If THAT fails, then I perhaps the patch will help. Download it here

Failing that, it could be a bug. Somebody could email you a save file, but The Scumm Bar may have some, it has everything else.

Archived