Home

Most absurd things that ever happened to you in real life or in a dream.

Natopo

I have millions I could list, most of them dreams, but here are a few.

(Dream)

First, I'm looking at a picture. It's starts moving like a film and I see many people in black & White running into a house and stealing everything. Then, I see a red face and it speaks but I can't hear what it says. Then, I'm floating in a house that's grey, and I'm trying to get a ball that's floating in the air. For some reason, I thought this was scary.

(Dream)

I was Qui-Gon Jinn and I was carrying a green lightsaber. I went around slicing battle droids and stormtroopers while relfecting laser shots from a cannon. Then I jumped up and floated for a while and it ended. This was probably a result of playing Jedi Outcast too much the night before.

Post yours if you want.

I would have to say that the bizaarest dream would have to be:

if you are familiar with the Great Salt Lake you will know that it has a high salt level and won't freeze. well in my dream I was trying to get home and somehow I took a wrong turn and ended up having to croos the lake to get there normally I would have thought of taking a boat but for some reason the lake was frozen so I started walking across the lake and then a huge blizzard rose around me and I got lost and finally found a building which turned out to be a football stadium and when I walked out on to the field I found my house right there in the middle.

very odd dream

(Dream)

I was riding a never ending rollercoaster ride, and then all of a sudden the tracks end and the car shoots off the track and then King Kong comes out of no where and grabs my car, and then drops the car in his mouth, and of course once I was surrounded by blackness I shot upright in my bed. I mean literally shot upright. I think I had a head ache cuz the blood rush and stuff.

(Dream)

I just watched X-Men like 2 dayys ago, and so of course I'd have a dream about me with Mutant Powers, I mean c'mon who wouldn't? Anywho, I had like Psychic (sp) powers and I was kickin everybody's butts. It was like going in slow-mo (like the Matrix) doing all those slow-mo kick flips and stuff. Using my Mutant power flinging people off a building and choking them to death... it all ended when my alarm went off...... of course since my allarm is like a vibrating alarm since nothing else will wake me up :p , it felt like a bomb blew up and killed me........

Archived