Home

How do I?...

Reborn Outcast

How do I bind a key so my name changes back and forth whenever I press it... I know its

bind x command (where x is the key) but what do I put in for the command? Also, is it possible that if I want to use a dark and light jedi in the same game without stopping, can I bind it so when I press the key to change my name, my force powers switch from what I had em in dark to what I had em in light etc...

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

How do I bind a key so my name changes back and forth whenever I press it... I know its

bind x command (where x is the key) but what do I put in for the command? Also, is it possible that if I want to use a dark and light jedi in the same game without stopping, can I bind it so when I press the key to change my name, my force powers switch from what I had em in dark to what I had em in light etc...

i do not know about the force changing, but the name bind should for exmaple look like this if i am not mistaken

/bind (x) rename (name you want)

well you'd have to write a script if you wanted the same key to switch between two names, something like this:

set name1 "name IgUeSsImLaGgIn;set switcher vstr name2"

set name2 "name RebornOutcast;set switcher vstr name1"

set switcher "vstr name1"

bind x vstr switcher

(replace x with the button you want)

As for switching force powers I know you can do this with binds but I'd have to look it up, don't know if off the top of my head. I'll try and get back to you on it.

Archived